It’s been a whirlwind month for Moonshark, and we’re just now catching our collective breath. Two weeks ago, we released our new game, Verticus, and the positive response has been overwhelming. Multiple websites have heaped critical acclaim on the game: we received both Kotaku and GameTrailers’ App of the Day, a perfect 5 stars from Pad Gadget, and 4.5/5 stars from 148Apps. Whether it’s the intuitive controls, stylish graphics, or the mere presence of the legendary Stan Lee, each review has given kudos to Verticus, which lets us know we’re doing something right.
In a short time, Verticus has developed an ardent fanbase. We’re seeing daily #Verticus tweets from all around the globe, praising the game in a variety of languages. Our Verticus page on Facebook has grown to over 2,100 likes. Someone even created a Twitter account for our hero!
These are the reactions we aim for as we conceive, develop, and create each of our games. Without an enthusiastic fan response, our efforts would be all for naught. It’s difficult to repay our fans for their fervent support, but we’re trying our best. Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve given away grab bags of Stan Lee swag, in addition to limited edition artwork.
Today, as a special thank-you to our supporters, we’re offering one of our favorite soundbites from Verticus. Have a tough time rolling out of bed in the morning? You won’t anymore, now that Mission Commander Stan Lee is encouraging you to wake up and get to it! Get it now, as an MP3 –OR– as a ringtone for your iPhone, and never fear your alarm clock again.
- Save the ringtone to your desktop by right-clicking the ringtone link above and selecting “Save Link As.”
- Drag or open the file into iTunes; it will now appear under the Tones section of iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and sync your ringtones. Disconnect when complete.
- EXCELSIOR: you now have Stan Lee in your iPhone.
FOR ANDROID OR BLACKBERRY:
- Save the ringtone to your Desktop by right-clicking the MP3 link above and selecting “Save Link As.”
- Connect your phone to your computer and create a folder on your SD card called Ringtones.
- Move the file from your desktop to the Ringtones folder on your device. Disconnect when complete.
- Shut down your phone completely and reboot it.
- Don’t look now, but you’ve got Stan Lee in your Android or Blackberry.
Thanks for your support, and keep playing!
— The Moonshark Team